1. Dopamine 1 receptor agonists with selectiviy over D2 receptor
Tools: Homology model, Pharmacophore model, Docking, selectivity by pharmacophore model.
2. mGluR5 receptor negative nanomolar modulator
Tools: Artificial Neural Network (345 active and 155774 inactive compounds).
3. Otimization of the omeprazole-based inhibitors of CYP2C19
Tools: pharmacophore, homology model
4. Inhibitors of Eg5 mitotic kinesin
Tools: Pharmacophore search following structure-based virtual screening of 700 000 compounds database. 3 found hits.
5. Inhibitors of ATP binding cassette transporter ABCC5: Homology model, structure-based virtual screening. 11 found hits.
6. Myotonic Dystrophy Type 1 RNA inhibitors
Tools: shape chemical similarity (ROCS), substructural search (RNA motif).
Tools: homology model, structure-based virtual screening (Glide), Biophysical Mapping
After finishing I stumble upon excelent examples from Blue Dolphin Discovery. Take a look at them also.